Through the SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi), you have the opportunity to learn more about the SeeMore product. With the SPi General Certification, our goal is that over time we will be able to share many insights about the SeeMore putter, SeeMore putting system, and rich SeeMore history that will provide you the knowledge and confidence to lead you to becoming a SPi certified instructor.
LEVEL 1: SPi - GC includes:
1. Adjustable Fitting Putter (Rosemark Grip 1.25) with PTM1 black blade
2. Adjustable Fitting Putter (Rosemark Grip 1.52) with PTM3 plat mallet
3. Stock – 1 x Uncut/Ungrip FGP black blade
4. Stock – 1 x Uncut/Ungrip FGP black mallet
5. Full Length Pat O’Brien – DVD
6. 2 x Triangulators
7. 4 x Assortment SeeMore grips
8. 36” Fitting Ruler w/Static Measurement Chart on back
9. SPi Orange Ball
10. SPi Training Board
GOALS - In 30-60 days from starting SPi - GC, instructor will have given 10-15 SPi lesson/fits and sold 4-5 SeeMore putters. By achieving this goal, instructor will be given the opportunity to advance to Level 2 - SPi Certified Instructor.
Please proceed below to begin SPi - General Certification - LEVEL 1