Lefthand Consistency Training Mirror - LEFTHAND ONLY (Item # AC9001)
FOR LEFTIES! CT Mirror
How To Use:
1. Align putter face to horizontal alignment line.
2. Eyes fall on red line - Shoulders square to black line.
3. Place golf tees in CT Mirror holes
4. Allow putting stroke to follow green line – through tee gate.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 14.5"
1. Draw line using horizontal cut out alignment line
2. Use tees to mark gate holes
3. Remove CT Mirror and place tees back in marked location.
4. Place ball slightly forward of putter face alignment line.
RST Technology SeeMore’s patented RST allows the golfer to set up the putter consistently each and every time. Line up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines, covering a signature red dot on the heel of the putter. The two parallel white lines frame the shaft and indicate the golfer is in a consistent setup position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.
Consistent Ball Position – Hand Position – Alignment - Loft
- Product Specifications
The SeeMore Guarantee
SeeMore stands 100% behind our putters with the best customer service in the industry. Any putter purchased direct from SeeMore on this online store is 100% guaranteed.
More importantly, anyone purchasing a SeeMore putter from SeeMore or any of our authorized retail partners will find a company standing firmly behind its products and their performance. You will become part of our extended family of passionate players who love to roll the rock and cherish the lifelong pursuit of an improved putting game.
Anyone owning a SeeMore putter may contact the company at any time with any questions about their putting, their putting stroke, or their passion for the product. We welcome this dialogue! We stand behind our product.
SeeMore putters will engage the golfer in the possibility of a new and improved putting stroke through a consistent and repeatable putting system. We will help you get there, we promise! We look forward to your putting us to this test and becoming another of our valued customers.